Biomechanical evaluations can provide valuable information when trying to answer the following questions.
- Are the reported injuries consistent with the forces experienced during the subject incident?
- Are the documented injuries consistent with the described incident scenario?
In the event that injuries are not in dispute, they can often provide a valuable source of evidence in determining how a specific incident occurred.
The biomechanical engineers at Explico have over 20 years of combined experience evaluating a wide variety of injurious scenarios, including:
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Frontal, rear, and side collisions
- Low-speed collisions
- Restraint use and effectiveness
- Helmet use and effectiveness
- Pedestrian impacts
- Construction site accidents
- Work place accidents
- Slips/Trips and falls
- Rail yard accidents
- Occupational biomechanics evaluations
- Cumulative trauma injuries
- Infant head injury
- Sport related injuries